Sumaihagayui / DwellingVexed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codes and Systems

2 posters

Go down

Codes and Systems Empty Codes and Systems

Post by panchromaticRhythm Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello, This is a Forum-wide announcement of some new features and code items.

Chat Box and Chatbox Commands

As you can see we now have a chatbox. You're welcome to use this as an alternative to the #DwellingVexed OOC Pesterchum Memo, but please keep 2-way In Character Conversations on Pesterchum.

here is a list of commands useable in the Chatbox

/me - In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/exit - Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs - Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Die Roller

All die rolls should be done using the Die Roller. When going to post a reply where die will be rolled, You have to double post. first, it can only be used in full reply, AND YOU CANNOT EDIT AFTER ROLLING YOUR DIE, this will give you a new number. select your die, do not type anything in the BBCode. The Die Roller can be accessed via the button with a 6 dot die face on it. If you needed to do 2D10 for example, you do
D10 CODE
+
D10 CODE
+
any modifiers (if there are any)
=
then post this. look at the post you'll see the numbers presented. now post another reply with the result, and your action based on the result. you require me to give you the action based on the result, I'll post next.
panchromaticRhythm
panchromaticRhythm
Gamemaster

BOONDOLLARS : 2147483631

https://dwellingvexed.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Codes and Systems Empty Re: Codes and Systems

Post by mythicIchor Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:33 am

Can you give some info on boondollars? I'm guessing they're experience points, like in the Guide, but why do I have 25 already?
mythicIchor
mythicIchor
Engineer

BOONDOLLARS : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by panchromaticRhythm Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Because I have to manually add / remove them, and when I turned it on, it was giving you points for every post, I'll try to fix that now. If I find it too tedious I'm not going to implement the system, but for now, we are trying it.
panchromaticRhythm
panchromaticRhythm
Gamemaster

BOONDOLLARS : 2147483631

https://dwellingvexed.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicIchor Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm

How are we going to do combat? The other playtests used maptools but that wouldn't really work in PlayByPost, it's too much of a hassle to set up unless you're planning to run more of the game through it.
mythicIchor
mythicIchor
Engineer

BOONDOLLARS : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum